« A la carte » training
Personalized training of scientists for metabolomics technologies and tools (analytical and statistical tools).
Training of PhD, master and bachelor students.
The Facility staff share their passion for metabolomics and biochemistry through teaching activities targeting Bordeaux University students.
Practical courses for MSc students.
Other types of training activities
Organization of workshops and scientific meetings
Scientific Meetings of the French/Francophone Metabolomic and Fluxomic Network:
- Liège (Belgium), 23-25 May 2018
- Montpellier, 31 May-2 June 2016
- Lille, 9-11 June 2015
- Lyon, 19-21 May 2014
- Amiens, 10-12 June 2013
- Nantes, 21-23 May 2012
- Paris, 23-25 May 2011
- Marseille, 4-6 May 2010
- Bordeaux, 7-8 February 2008
See RFMF Meetings archives http://www.rfmf.fr/actualites/journees-scientifiques-ateliers-passes/
Meetings of the French Network of Lipidomystes
Participation in the organisation of the European EUROMAR 2018 Congress in Nantes
Participation in a "Metabolome" MOOC with MetaboHUB in 2018
- Small Private Online Course about NMRProcFlow, 4 December 2017
- Creation of the "NMR" pedagogical support and of the e-infrastructure for the "T42 NMR and MS data analysis" training within the "Cloud-Based Metabolomics Data Analysis and Collaboration" school (CloudMET 2017, 11-15 September Pula, Italie). 34 European participants
- Participation in a training about "Fruits proteomics and high-throughput enzymology" 1-5 June 2015 within COST Action FA1106 QualityFruit
- INRA Summer School FormaSciences « Spectrométrie de masse et métabolomique : De la conception des expériences à l’intégration des données dans les réseaux métaboliques» 6-10 October 2014 La Colle sur Loup
- Lipid Workshop 26 October 2012 Bordeaux
- INRA Summer School « Metabolomics : Strategy & practical aspects » 12 -16 October 2009 Montpellier
We would be happy to give you a tour of our metabolomic facility and introduce you to the people who work here. Please contact Pierre Pétriacq at email@example.com and let them know you are interested in our activities and would like to schedule a visit.