A 500 MHz NMR spectrometer (Avance III, Bruker) equipped with a 11.7 Teslas cryo-magnet and 3 probes :
- a 5 mm Bruker BBI ATMA probe,
- a 5 mm Bruker BBFO+ ATMA probe,
- a 10 mm Bruker BBO+ ATMA probe.
A 600 MHz LC NMR spectrometer (Avance III, Bruker) equipped with:
- 3 probes (BBO H-D-Z, TXI H-C/N-D 5mm andLC SEI 60 µL),
- an LC and LC-NMR interface,
- an SPE system for LC-NMR and NMR.
- One LC-MSn (ion-trap) system for the analysis of phenolics,
- One LC-QqTOF-MS system for metabolic profiling,
- One UHPLC-UHRMS LTQ-Orbitrap system,
- Two LC-Qtrap-MS systems.
LC and HPTLC
UPLC system for the separation and quantification of:
- amino acids (inverse phase and fluorimetry detection
One HPTLC quantitative lipid analyzer constituted by:
- four autosamplers (CAMAG Linomat IV and V),
- one UV-visible TLC scanner (CAMAG Scanner 3).
GC-FID / GC-MS
- Two GC-FID systems (Agilent) equipped with autosamplers and data processing stations,
- Two GC-MS systems equipped with an autosampler, an Agilent mass detector and a data processing station.
High-throughput systems for robotized metabolic phenotyping
- Integrated pipetting robots,
- Temperature control,
- 11 UV/visible microplate readers and one multifunction microplate reader,
- A dedicated server for data storage and PC stations with a LIMS.
Several of these equipments are for open-use after training